Our aim at the Mare Nostrum Resort is for you to get to know Tenerife in the easiest and most comfortable way possible. This is why we place our Info Centre information point at your disposal in the Hotel Mediterranean Palace and it is open from 9am to 7pm.
The Info Centre will resolve any doubts you may have regarding tourism and leisure on the island (cultural visits, gastronomy, nature reserves, etc.), and it is where you can book a great number of services and activities:
- Transfers from the airport to the hotel and vice versa
- Information and promotion of sales points in the Mare Nostrum Resort and events in the resort: SPA, shows at the Pirámide de Arona, restaurants, bars, gala dinners, VIP cocktails, Resort shows, Summer Night Festival, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve galas, etc.
- Processing and printing boarding cards.
- Hire of bicycles, wheelchairs, crutches and pushchairs.
- Processing and sending of lost and found objects.
- Arranging for a Babysitter.
- Processing booking special requests (flowers, cava, chocolates, etc.). Everything you request when booking will be ready for you on arrival at the Mare Nostrum Resort.
Pirámide de Arona
Come to the Pirámide de Arona and see the performances of Carmen Mota, an artist and internationally renowned choreographer who has dedicated her whole life to Spanish dance.
The coastline of Playa de las Américas and Los Cristianos in Tenerife has a number of fantastic beaches with golden sand. You'll find the Playa El Camisón beach, one of the best in Tenerife, right in front of the Mare Nostrum Resort. The Info Centre will provide you with information on the other beaches along the Tenerife coastline.
Water sports in Tenerife
Tenerife is a fantastic island and we hope that during your stay you won't miss the opportunity of trying some of the water sports we can offer you. Make the most of Tenerife's famous and sublime beaches!
Activities in Tenerife
Tenerife is a world of fun, full of activities and natural corners which will fill your holiday with unforgettable moments. Vast golden beaches and remote coves with black sand ideal for practising water sports. Impressive, gigantic precipices and cliffs or impossibly-shaped volcanic lunar landscapes. Visit us at the Info Centre and we'll make you the best, tailor-made leisure proposals.
Excursions in Tenerife
Explore the landscapes, towns and villages that Tenerife has to offer. Check out the routes in the Info Centre and book island excursions: volcanic landscapes, charming trails, steep cliffs...
Theme Parks in Tenerife
Where you come to Tenerife with your family, your partner or with friends, you shouldn't miss out on the great variety of theme parks we can recommend: water parks, extreme action, with animals, adventure... And they're all very close to the Mare Nostrum Resort!
Golf in Tenerife
If you're looking for a golf holiday in Tenerife, we'll make the best recommendations for you at the Mare Nostrum Resort and take care of everything: we'll provide you with the equipment you may need and book the course for you.
Shopping in Tenerife
Transfer in a top range vehicle and a visit to the shopping centre of the island's capital, where you will find a wide selection of the top brands. Further information at the Info Centre on arrival at the resort.